It is the intention of Three Forks School District to reopen our schools for in-person, face-to-face instruction for the 2020-21 school year.
As we put together our plan for reopening our school campus, we want to share the guiding principles that inform our decisions:
- Our plan will be responsive to the physical and mental health and wellness of our students and staff.
- Our plan will be based on the COVID-19 outbreak conditions in Three Forks and Gallatin County, as well as surrounding counties.
- Our plan will adhere to the guidelines and directives of the Governor, local City government, the Gallatin County Health Department, the Montana Office of Public Instruction, and the Centers for Disease Control.
- Our plan relies on flexibility, adaptation, and collaboration from students, families, staff, and the Three Forks community.
- We recognize that Willow Creek and other Districts have smaller student populations and will be able to host more students in a face to face instructional setting.
- The changing nature of the COVID-19 virus will mean that our plan will change and adapt to new guidance. We will continue to provide updates to our plan for parents and families.
Please access the resources page to learn more about what instruction in the fall may look like for your student.
Re-opening 2020-2021: Parent Survey
In an effort to gather input from all stakeholders, Three Forks School District is administering surveys for both staff and parents. The information collected from these surveys will assist staff members, Administration, and Board Members in the development of the instructional plan that will be administered at the start of the 2020-2021 school year. If you are a parent of a K-12 student that will be attending Three Forks Schools in 2020-2021 please take the time to complete this survey. More information will be continually added to the District website throughout this process.
Thank you for your time and for supporting Three Forks Schools!